Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 27-04-2018 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi Folks. Moving down to Graiguenamanagh soon. Just looking on some info in regards to broadband down that way. Who would be the best signal wise?? Im looking for broadband only because im not planning to have a phone line. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Phaedrus1

Beware switching to Vodafone !

I applied to switch to Vodafone on Sat last 12th May 2018 -- BIG MISTAKE !!!

Yesterday they cut off my eir service and delivered a Vodafone modem telling me that they had activated my Vodafone line -- I installed the modem but they hadn't activated my line and THIRTY HOURS LATER I am still without a landline and without broadband.

Vodafone send me text messages telling me that my service has been switched when it clearly IS NOT and I HAVE NO SERVICE thanks to VODAFONE !!!

I have spoken to EIGHT people in Vodafone and I get a different explanation from each person - they promise to call back but don't - they apologise and say nice things but are completely out of their depth and unable to provide a service. I thought eir were bad -- these guys are no better believe me !! Try to email them and you get an acknowledgement telling you that they will get back to you in TWENTY FOUR hours !!! No broadband for minimum 24 hours.

Bottom line is I am still without a service THIRTY HOURS LATER with no resolution in sight so switch to Vodafone at your peril !!!!

Advertisement