Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Wanted - Dublin Indie/Alternative

Options
  • 27-04-2018 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey there,

We're a new alternative/indie band from Dublin looking for a female vocalist. We've released some songs already but feel a female voice would really add to our sound.

Our early songs so far have a sorta of dreamy vibe to them with a heavy edge, so maybe bands like Wolf Alice, Smashing Pumpkins mixed with stuff like The Cure and The Smiths would be a decent starting point.

If you’re interested in writing and releasing original music, playing gigs and having fun then message me here and I can send you some of our songs!

Don't worry if you've never been in a band before or any of that stuff, we’re looking for emotion more than anything else - also, if you play guitar or anything then we’d welcome that too but it’s not a necessity!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Champa

Hey there love to hear some of your stuff, I'm a Dublin based singer (female) ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Champa

Tried to send you a private message buy it send to myself, anyhow would love to hear from you ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifafa09

Hi, I am a 27 year old Dublin based vocalist looking for a new originals project at the minute, I'd love to hear more about this! I've been performing for a number of years but my current band is winding down so I'm looking for something else to get into. Send me a message if you are still looking for someone and want to chat about it :)

Advertisement