Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to check prepay voicemail from australia

Options
  • 27-04-2018 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

so, i'm with eir (meteor) and on prepay. i have more than 20 euro credit. i've got a notification that i have a voicemail.

my phone is connected to the optus network in australia. i don't seem to have access to any other networks.

i ring 171 - message on my phone screen says call ended
    i ring my number (putting 5 after the prefix) - message on my phone screen says call ended

i'm unable to connect to voicemail at all from my phone?

as soon as i rang my number (putting 5 after the prefix) and then # and then my pin i was able to check my voicemail fine FROM AN AUSTRALIA MOBILE

any ideas? is there known issues?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Did you ring 08x5 or 003538x5? Only the latter will work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jimhimself

assuming my number is 085 1234567 then i rang +353 85 5 1234567 from my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

jimhimself wrote: »
    assuming my number is 085 1234567 then i rang +353 85 5 1234567 from my phone
    Hi jimhimself ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement