Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to sell a decent bike..

Options
  • 27-04-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Looking at selling a bike has anyone sold on usedbike.ie?
    They dont seem to have a lot of private sellers on it by the amount of ads online most seem to be dealers too.
    I'll be in around the 1650 mark to 1950 price bracket...havent decided on the final product as of yet...

What are the rules for selling on the adverts section here before I get banned for trying to sell a bike?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

No need to reinvent the wheel. Donedeal / adverts / here.

Plenty of decent bikes for sale and selling

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

If you want to sell here, it can't be on sale on any external site.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

and if you sell it here, mods are entitled to an automatic 10% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

fat bloke wrote: »
    No need to reinvent the wheel. Donedeal / adverts / here.

Plenty of decent bikes for sale and selling

I would not waste my time on Adverts.

You'll just get some fool offering to swap you a half used tube of toothpaste and over 9000 stale jaffa cakes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

9,000, you say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Diemos wrote: »
    I would not waste my time on Adverts.

You'll just get some fool offering to swap you a half used tube of toothpaste and over 9000 stale jaffa cakes.

Ha ha
    Match your toothpaste and Jaffa cakes and throw in an Irish Olympic bag that is one of a kind. I normally sell them for 500, but you can have one free

Advertisement