Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for customer care

Options
  • 27-04-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Can anyone let me know what email address is in use for contacting customer care? I've been having an ongoing complaint for nearly 2 months now, during which time I was lied to multiple times on the phone. Since this has ended up in a "my word against Eir's" situation, I have been attempting to resolve the issue over email in order to keep accurate records of all communication.

Unfortunately it has now been 5 weeks since I last received any contact from Eir, and my last 2 emails appear to have been completely ignored (dated 5 weeks ago and a follow up 2 weeks ago). I was previously getting responses with the email ccm@eir.ie but since this has gone silent I would like to know if this is still the correct account to use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ARCD wrote: »
    Can anyone let me know what email address is in use for contacting customer care? I've been having an ongoing complaint for nearly 2 months now, during which time I was lied to multiple times on the phone. Since this has ended up in a "my word against Eir's" situation, I have been attempting to resolve the issue over email in order to keep accurate records of all communication.

Unfortunately it has now been 5 weeks since I last received any contact from Eir, and my last 2 emails appear to have been completely ignored (dated 5 weeks ago and a follow up 2 weeks ago). I was previously getting responses with the email ccm@eir.ie but since this has gone silent I would like to know if this is still the correct account to use?
    Hi ARCD ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

I have checked this out for you and our email service is experiencing issues at the moment. I would recommend using our online chat service as an alternative and you can keep a record of all conversations there.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement