Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade to ADSL2+

Options
  • 27-04-2018 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi I'm outside the range for fibre from the cabinet(cabinet is 2.1km from the pole outside, by road) and also the FTTH is stopping 3 houses up from me. Were still on an old ADSL line and max speed is 6mb/down and barely 500kb/up. What are the options that you can offer as it's just not manageable anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi I'm outside the range for fibre from the cabinet(cabinet is 2.1km from the pole outside, by road) and also the FTTH is stopping 3 houses up from me. Were still on an old ADSL line and max speed is 6mb/down and barely 500kb/up. What are the options that you can offer as it's just not manageable anymore.
    Hi TwistedPixel88 ,

Thank you for contacting us here.

In order to explore all options available to you, I would recommend contacting our sales team on 1800 503 303.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement