Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web site and support

Options
  • 27-04-2018 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

I can't add a supervalu card to earn real rewards points. The web chat support is atrocious - they can't do anything but parrot what is already obvious and some of them can barely communicate in English. 
    Every time I log on it asks which account I'd like - it has some old ancient account that I can't remove nor can the so called support people.
    When I click on the real rewards the page doesnt open properly - it's like the body of the page isn't displayed. 

If only I'd held on for another week I could have moved to 3 from id!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    I can't add a supervalu card to earn real rewards points. The web chat support is atrocious - they can't do anything but parrot what is already obvious and some of them can barely communicate in English. 
    Every time I log on it asks which account I'd like - it has some old ancient account that I can't remove nor can the so called support people.
    When I click on the real rewards the page doesnt open properly - it's like the body of the page isn't displayed. 

If only I'd held on for another week I could have moved to 3 from id!
    Hi yeppydeppy, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact the support team for the Supervalu real rewards on 0818 22 00 88, they'll be able to assist you here.  

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement