Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password Eir modum-Huawei?

Options
  • 27-04-2018 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I currently have my internet with Eir and we have a modum. There was a Wifi key on the back but someone I'm livintage wiwith has got the WiFi key and is using it up. I called into a store and they said to ring a number and put password on it. I rang and they said it was possible. She wasn't too sure how and she tried to show me but she wasn't sure what she was doing and it wor. Then I rang again and they  your not able to put a password on it. Are you or are you not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

zeebre12 wrote: »
    I currently have my internet with Eir and we have a modum. There was a Wifi key on the back but someone I'm livintage wiwith has got the WiFi key and is using it up. I called into a store and they said to ring a number and put password on it. I rang and they said it was possible. She wasn't too sure how and she tried to show me but she wasn't sure what she was doing and it wor. Then I rang again and they  your not able to put a password on it. Are you or are you not?
    Hi zeebre12, 

I've responded to you on your other thread there now. 

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement