Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner question

Options
  • 27-04-2018 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

So I've recently gotten back into pro ev. It's incredible craic. The only modes I play are online divisions and against my mate in exhibition. What's the main online mode that people play and is it too late to get into it now seeing as I don't have a team built or anything like that? This probably sounds extreme nooby, sorry.

Griffdaddyman1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

So I've recently gotten back into pro ev. It's incredible craic. The only modes I play are online divisions and against my mate in exhibition. What's the main online mode that people play and is it too late to get into it now seeing as I don't have a team built or anything like that? This probably sounds extreme nooby, sorry.

Griffdaddyman1

You get the most of it what you put in. If your happy enough with what your at, keep at it.
    Dont think thers one specific mode most people play online, MyClub is good i find. Wouldnt be to late to start as you would be facing people with the same level as you.
    You start of with a rough team, but as its gradually builds and takes shape you get in to it. Theres daily login bonuses and weekly competitions to take part on to get better balls.

Balls are broken down to
    White: the worst
    Silver: can do better
    Gold: not bad
    Black: the best

I have about 5 black ball players and the rest are gold who ive leveled up through training.

Throwing this down quickly but theres some pages out there that can explain the myclub better.

If your online anyway its worth a crack to see how you like it. This week is a good time to join as u get a guaranteed black ball spin from the barca legends team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I think myclub matches you are matched against similarly rated teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Thanks guys. I'm gonna give my club a spin later. Probaby gonna get destroyed

Advertisement