If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG or Samsung TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

gmgm.cool wrote: »
    HI, I am looking for these 3 TVS. Could you please let me know which one is the best (except for the size)?
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/prodcompare.aspx?pid1=202917&pid2=202909&pid3=202890

Thanks,
    Mallik
    Hi Mallik, Kenny has already replied to your Facebook post.

Both are very good TVs but as Kenny has said the Samsung is an instore collection only. I would also recommend the LG 49UJ670 at 549 euro. It has a better panel and a great smart hub.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gmgm.cool

Thanks for your reply. What is the diff b/w 630v and 670 v. Could you please explain little bit more on "It has a better panel and a great smart hub".

Thanks.
    Mallik

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for your reply. What is the diff b/w 630v and 670 v. Could you please explain little bit more on "It has a better panel and a great smart hub".

Thanks.
    Mallik
    Hi Mallik,

Side by side with the UJ630 the UJ670 has better brightness and colour and is also a little smoother in terms of motion processing. I prefer the panel of the 670 for this reason as I find the 630 to look washed out in comparison.

Kind regards

David

Thanks for your quick reply.

1) how long it will take for the order to deliver (Dublin). 
    2) I would like to pay in Pounds. 
    3) It is mentioned as 6 years guarantee, what is the difference between guarantee and warranty?  
    4) If some thing goes wrong in these period what is the process (as your store in Belfast)? 

Thanks Mallik

Hi Mallik,

I'll answer your questions in order:

1/ If you ordered today delivery would most likely be on Monday.
    2/ You can pay in pounds sterling no problem. Delivery is £6.99 when purchased in sterling.
    3/ There's really no fundamental difference between a warranty and a guarantee, we extend the manufacturers guarantee for an extra 5 years to cover parts and labour. The guarantee does not cover accidental damage or misuse but then neither does the manufacturer guarantee.
    4/ If anything goes wrong simply let us know and we will arrange to have an engineer come out to your house and collect it for repair.

I hope you have found this information useful. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks for your reply. Ordering today. But when I checked on other store (laptopsdirect.ie) it is 454.97 Euros only. Can I get the same euros price for this.
    Thanks
    Mallik

Thanks for your reply. Ordering today. But when I checked on other store (laptopsdirect.ie) it is 454.97 Euros only. Can I get the same euros price for this.
    Thanks
    Mallik
    Hi Mallik,

Unfortunately in order to price match they would need to include a 5 or 6 year guarantee. As they only have a 1 year guarantee I wouldn't be able to match it unfortunately.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...also that site charges additional for delivery - even on express delivery it says:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]'With our express delivery service to Ireland, you should expect delivery no later than 31/05/2018. Deliveries to Dublin usually arrive slightly quicker than deliveries to other parts of Ireland. Delivery will be confirmed on your despatch confirmation e-mail'.[/font]

Which is almost 3 weeks away??

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Keep us posted[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew [/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks For your reply.
    Initially David mentioned that it will deliver by Monday.

Final 3 Questions.
    1) Does it (UJ630  / UJ670) has magic remote.
    2) Does it  (UJ630  / UJ670) has YupTV / Netflix  apps?
    3) Does it  (UJ630  / UJ670) contains Web browser also right?

I will check with my wife on 630 or 670 then will order it.

Thanks
    Mallik

Thanks For your reply.
    Initially David mentioned that it will deliver by Monday.

Final 3 Questions.
    1) Does it (UJ630  / UJ670) has magic remote.
    2) Does it  (UJ630  / UJ670) has YupTV / Netflix  apps?
    3) Does it  (UJ630  / UJ670) contains Web browser also right?

I will check with my wife on 630 or 670 then will order it.

Thanks
    Mallik
    Hi Mallik,

1/ Neither have an LG smart remote.
    2/ They both have Netflix. I will need to check on YupTV as I'm not sure.
    3/ They both also have a web browser.

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks David.
    AT the moment we have [font=arial, sans-serif]LG 32LN578V Smart 32" LED TV[/font], (it has YupTV app). Could you please check from your end on these models?
    thanks

Could you please confirm this, so that I can order without any doubt.
    thanks.

Could you please confirm this, so that I can order without any doubt.
    thanks.
    No problem will test this afternoon and keep you posted.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Netflix is available as standard within the LG apps if you are in the ROI - Unfortunately YuppTV is not a standard app..it is available in the LG App store but we cannot confirm that it will work in the ROI ( or NI) as specific Apps are solely at the control of the manufacturers App stores and policies.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Netflix is available as standard within the LG apps if you are in the ROI - Unfortunately YuppTV is not a standard app..it is available in the LG App store but we cannot confirm that it will work in the ROI ( or NI) as specific Apps are solely at the control of the manufacturers App stores and policies.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    AT the moment I have LG LG 32LN578V Smart 32" LED TV, it has YupTV app. We are using in it.
    Hope so it works.

Thanks,
    Mallik

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    At the moment we have LG 32LN578V Smart 32" LED TV,  it has YupTV app.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    At the moment we have LG 32LN578V Smart 32" LED TV,  it has YupTV app.
    I have had a check, the YuppTV app is available to download on the LG content store but you need to have a paid subscription to use it.

Kind regards

David

thanks.
    I am ordering this tv: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202917-400136.aspx

thanks.
    I am ordering this tv: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202917-400136.aspx
    Cheers Gmgm.cool

You can order directly through our website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for the order.

I ordered [font=arial, sans-serif]LG 49UJ630V. Please let me know once it is out for delivery.[/font]
    Order Number

• Advertisement

I ordered [font=arial, sans-serif]LG 49UJ630V. Please let me know once it is out for delivery.[/font]
    Order Number

Thanks for the order Gmgm.cool

Your order will not ship until Monday 14th unfortunately due to the weekend.

Once the order is dispatched on Monday or courier will drop you a little text to confirm a delivery day.

Any issues please let me know.

Order Number

Once the order is dispatched on Monday or courier will drop you a little text to confirm a delivery day.

okay. thanks

Order Number

okay. thanks
    No problem at all Gmgm.cool.

Hope so this is out today. still waiting for the delivery guys update.

Hi Gmgm.cool.

Your TV was dispatched from our main warehouse in Manchester today as mentioned above. This is the first dispatch of the week as our courier is closed over the weekends.

It is due to arrive in the Dublin sorting office in Ballyboughal this evening and once it has been assigned to a driver in the morning you will receive a text regarding its delivery.

If you have not heard anything from our courier by lunch time tomorrow drop me a post or a PM.

Hi Gmgm.cool.

Your TV was dispatched from our main warehouse in Manchester today as mentioned above. This is the first dispatch of the week as our courier is closed over the weekends.

It is due to arrive in the Dublin sorting office in Ballyboughal this evening and once it has been assigned to a driver in the morning you will receive a text regarding its delivery.

If you have not heard anything from our courier by lunch time tomorrow drop me a post or a PM.
    HI RicherSounds team. I am looking to buy a magic remote for my tv (lg 49uj630v  - I bought this TV from you in May 2018). Do you sell the magic remotes for this TV. If not could you please suggest me the links/stores where I can buy online (or store). Thanks
    Mallik

Hi Gmgm.cool.

HI RicherSounds team. I am looking to buy a magic remote for my tv (lg 49uj630v  - I bought this TV from you in May 2018). Do you sell the magic remotes for this TV. If not could you please suggest me the links/stores where I can buy online (or store). Thanks
    Mallik
    Hi Gmgm.cool.

Unfortunately we do not stock the magic remotes.

We have had to purchase a few ourselves from Amazon as we have been unable to source these as a spares item.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.