Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to shop now with MindFactory gone?

Options
  • 27-04-2018 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I have not made any big online purchases for parts now for a couple of years.

I used to buy from MindFactory but now I see that they don't ship to customers outside of Germany for some reason.

Where is everyone else getting their parts from these days?

I was looking to buy a new mainboard, Ryzen cpu, ram and a m.2 ssd.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I've used Amazon and Overclockers without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

I have used Amazon a lot in the past and will probably go back to using it a bit more now.
    I switched to MindFactory then because they were a lot cheaper.
    I see Dabs has now gone too.

I have been looking at Scan, they seem to be slightly cheaper than Overclockers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I usually buy from Overclockers, they are usually a few pounds more than Amazon but their service is quite good, shipping is amazingly fast and they've an interactive forum for customer support which is well manned.

Amazon seems to have gone to crap lately for postage times. With OCUK if I order on a Monday I usually have it Wednesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Amazon seems to have gone to crap lately for postage times. With OCUK if I order on a Monday I usually have it Wednesday morning.

I don't think its Amazon so much as it is a Royal Mail issue. Any vape gear I've bought lately seem's to take forever getting to Ireland.

Venom wrote: »
    I don't think its Amazon so much as it is a Royal Mail issue. Any vape gear I've bought lately seem's to take forever getting to Ireland.

I use Prime with delivery to PM. Gets to me in two days usually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement