Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grapes Vanessa

Options
  • 27-04-2018 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have just started an allotment and have got a grape Vanessa vine. Has anyone grown this variety before?
    I've read that they are the hardest of the seedless grapes so I'm hoping I'll be able to make some wine

I live near the sea and get strong winds but little frost. Would the wind have an effect on it?? Or the salt in the air from the sea??

Any advice would be great. There are other knowledgeable people in the allotments willing to help me but they only grow spuds and turnips. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Also I planted a honeyberry amur and didn't read up on it before hand. Will blueberries pollinate with the honey berry plant or do I need to get a second honey berry plant??

Advertisement