Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reliable car for 3.2K +2008yr

Options
  • 28-04-2018 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey, I'd like to hear some opinions about which car could be decent from 1.6 engine to 2.0 max..

I was thinking about Hyundai 1.6 and 2.0 (no 2.0 manuals in Ireland :( )
    they cost from 2500 to 3000, I also did a research about them and they seem to be very reliable but rare in Ireland.

I was also thinking about honda civic but they are slightly over the limit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

You should be able to squeeze into an 08 civic in your budget if you keep an eye on Donedeal and are quick to act on new cars coming up for sale.

A mate of mine is after buying a really nice 08 civic saloon (1.8 manual) for €3000 on the button. The car was advertised for €3800 but cash speaks volumes and the seller took his offer of €3. The car has 140k kms, fairly good service record and 4 new tyres.

Advertisement