Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robotic Lawnmowers

Options
  • 28-04-2018 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, brand new here and hoping for some advice. I need a new lawnmower and looking at the robotic ones. It seems to be a bit of a minefield and involves spending a lot of money! Has anyone here got any experience of Ambrogio robot lawnmowers? Been looking at them but as we haven't heard of them before now, a bit nervous. Garden is about three quarters of an acre - minus house etc, mostly grass with some slopes. We are based in Co Meath.
    Sorry if this is long winded.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Breakingbad123

Annie1948 wrote: »
    Hi, brand new here and hoping for some advice. I need a new lawnmower and looking at the robotic ones. It seems to be a bit of a minefield and involves spending a lot of money! Has anyone here got any experience of Ambrogio robot lawnmowers? Been looking at them but as we haven't heard of them before now, a bit nervous. Garden is about three quarters of an acre - minus house etc, mostly grass with some slopes. We are based in Co Meath.
    Sorry if this is long winded.

Did you get the robotic lawnmower and if so was it any good ? Thinking of getting one myself.thanks brian

Advertisement