Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipping when having multiple apts and trials

Options
  • 28-04-2018 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I'm getting married soon. Have had a number of apts in same place with trials etc e g hair, tan, makeup, brows. I've another "session" today with cut and colour, makeup ( trial of eyelashes " . I was in during the week for trial tan. I haven't tipped yet. I'm spending a fortune! I wondered about a decent tip on the day of the wedding to wrap it all up. I'm dealing with 3 did ladies and while I normally tip after hair apt, I just thought it a lot. How does that sound? We will be a party of 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You’re paying for each service. Tip what you can afford, and don’t feel as if you can’t tip. It’s not mandatory and nobody is judging you. Each person working on you is paid a wage out of money you’re paying. You don’t owe anything beyond that. Congratulations on the pending nuptials.

Advertisement