Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile calling From USA

Options
  • 28-04-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I can find the mobile  call charges for calling From the USA to Ireland.

This information does not seem to be on the Eir website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭RGB LDN

Hi there;
    It's about €1.70 per minute for outbound calls,
    and about €1.60 for inbound calls.

Here's a link for further info:
    https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/usa/usa

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

RGB LDN wrote: »
    Hi there;
    It's about €1.70 per minute for outbound calls,
    and about €1.60 for inbound calls.

Here's a link for further info:
    https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/usa/usa

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    Any idea where I can find the mobile  call charges for calling From the USA to Ireland.

Don't forget, if your handset has the Eir WiFi-calling feature you can make and receive calls and texts in-bundle via Wi-Fi as if you were at home, avoiding any roaming charges.   

Don't forget, if your handset has the Eir WiFi-calling feature you can make and receive calls and texts in-bundle via Wi-Fi as if you were at home, avoiding any roaming charges.   
    Thanks.
    I occasionally use Skype , is the Eir wifi similar .

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

Thanks.
    I occasionally use Skype , is the Eir wifi similar .
    Skype only allows you free calls to other Skype users who are online when you call them. If you buy credit from Skype you can make calls to non-Skype users. However, some destinations can be expensive. Eir Wi-Fi calling allows you to make calls exactly as if you were at home, so all incoming and outgoing calls that are free in your domestic bundle will still be free using WiFi calling. You also get HD voice quality on Eir, as if you were at home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi yrreg0850 ,

Please see all information regarding roaming in the USA on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/usa/usa.

Thanks

Thomas

I am using a samsung 7 (android v7) sim free handset but, I cannot see any tab forEir wifi calling  can this be downloaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I am using a samsung 7 (android v7) sim free handset but, I cannot see any tab forEir wifi calling  can this be downloaded.
    Hi yrreg0850, 

The handset would have to be purchased through ourselves directly and all details on the service can be found here - https://www.eir.ie/support/mobile/eir-WiFi-Calling/

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement