Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Looks like you can't play bench boost and triple captain in same week..
    Only work if you held onto your AOA chip from last year

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm playing FH and both WCs this week though. That along with All out Attack as well.

Hoping for a whopping score.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Anyone think pogba is a good option this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

It has really depressed me that I'm considering bringing Ogbonna back to the team.

The first lot of housekeeping for DGW

Lowton -> Ogbonna
    Mili -> Tadic
    Barnes -> Ayew

Exciting stuff.

This just leaves me with the question of keeping Salah, and to a lesser extent Willian.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Anyone think pogba is a good option this week.
    I think Pogba, Martial, Rashford could all be good options with Lukaku getting the cotton wool treatment from Jose. It's the rotation that fries my egg:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Looks like you can't play bench boost and triple captain in same week..
    ****! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking Firmino & Tosun out for J Ayew & Jesus. Don't trust Kane for TC. I fear Sterling might not play both games while Jesus is nailed on :pac: So Jesus for TC ........
    For now TBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

gammygils wrote: »
    Thinking Firmino & Tosun out for J Ayew & Jesus. Don't trust Kane for TC. I fear Sterling might not play both games while Jesus is nailed on :pac: So Jesus for TC ........
    For now TBC

I think Sterling is more nailed than Jesus. Could well see Jesus rested and Sterling played up top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Smalling or Mawson for the 3 game ****storm that is 37/38?

Smalling plays for a better team with a better defence. Both players carry an attacking threat. Mawson does not carry a rotation risk, and Swansea will be playing for their lives against Bournemouth, Southampton and Stoke.

Answers on a postcard please and alternative options that are of equal or lesser price to Smalling will also be considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

+1 on the answers on a postcard to the following;
    Jesus or Auba?
    both have dgw but auba more nailed on with a little more to play for even though their 6th spot should be secure now.

Beam me up Scotty.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Smalling or Mawson for the 3 game ****storm that is 37/38?

Smalling plays for a better team with a better defence. Both players carry an attacking threat. Mawson does not carry a rotation risk, and Swansea will be playing for their lives against Bournemouth, Southampton and Stoke.

Answers on a postcard please and alternative options that are of equal or lesser price to Smalling will also be considered.

I'd go Mawson unless you have no other United defs/keeper. Nice differential, and more of an attacking threat than Smalling imo.
    Jesus or Auba?
    both have dgw but auba more nailed on with a little more to play for even though their 6th spot should be secure now.

Tough to choose between the two in isolation, but you'd imagine City will score way more goals than Arsenal over the last few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Mawson or trippier?
    Who to get rid of, Robertson, Morgan or Mustafi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

tailgunner wrote: »
    I think Sterling is more nailed than Jesus. Could well see Jesus rested and Sterling played up top.

Rested for what though?

It's not like City have important games coming up. Jesus missed a lot of games through injury so can't be tired. He is also very young still.

If anything, he will want to be playing as much as possible so that he scores as much as possible and gets into form / starting 11 for the World Cup.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Rested for what though?

It's not like City have important games coming up. Jesus missed a lot of games through injury so can't be tired. He is also very young still.

If anything, he will want to be playing as much as possible so that he scores as much as possible and gets into form / starting 11 for the World Cup.

Yeah, rested is probably the wrong word, but I can still see him being rotated before Sterling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

Anyone know if DSilva is back available for selection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Looking at Haz/Willian/Barnes to Jesus/Sane/TPT for a -8... have lost faith in Chelsea altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

To 4 hit or not 4 hit? I have 8 DGW, but do not have Jesus or Sterling.

Is Aubamyang wrth keeping? Will Silva and Willian get 2 starts or no starts?

My main league is far too close for any slips. I'm top, 58 ahead of 3rd. A good triple captain should do it, but it will be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Jesus was nailed until Easter Sunday, Sterling safe enough now I'd say

radharc wrote: »
    Anyone know if DSilva is back available for selection?

I think he will be back at the weekend for the title celebrations 100%. Last weekend was the perfect opportunity for him to go home to his son.

Jesus or Auba?

If arsenal make the Europa league final I don't think auba will start the second game of the double. As they will no doubt put the EL team out for the Leicester game as it would be a week before the final. The non EL team would play the Burnley and Huddersfield games. If arsenal go out of Europe he probably will start both games in the double.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

If arsenal make the Europa league final I don't think auba will start the second game of the double. As they will no doubt put the EL team out for the Leicester game as it would be a week before the final. The non EL team would play the Burnley and Huddersfield games. If arsenal go out of Europe he probably will start both games in the double.

The EL final is 3 days after the end of the season. Auba is nailed on for GW38, the problem is the Leicester game might be used as a trial run for the final.

Just wait a couple of days re Arsenal.

I don’t think they’ll be involved in the final but you can make your decisions after the second leg either way.

Benimar wrote: »
    The EL final is 3 days after the end of the season. Auba is nailed on for GW38, the problem is the Leicester game might be used as a trial run for the final.

Ye thats what I was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChrisWeiland

COH wrote: »
    Looking at Haz/Willian/Barnes to Jesus/Sane/TPT for a -8... have lost faith in Chelsea altogether

I think ill be getting Hazard in. Quite likely to be his last three games for Chelsea and he finishes up away to Newcastle - a team he has an amazing record against

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ye thats what I was saying.

Indeed it was. Back to reading classes for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DaMorganator

Going for broke and not getting Kane in. Instead went for Hazard and Arnie in for Salah & Cork and Ayew in for Firmino. Feel it is worth the risk as everyone above me in my league have Kane and the only way I'm making serious ground is with other players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Invincible wrote: »
    Why get rid of Lingard with DGW?

Rotation risk been the main reason really.

But thinking now of getting rid of Salah for Eriksen or Alli. Much to ponder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Will be playing BB...

Currently have 10 DGW players.

My 5 non doublers are: Long, Robertson,Salah,Zaha and Wood.

Thinking of dumping Robertson & Wood for Trippier & Ayew (or Austin) for a hit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just done

Salah to Sane
    Vardy to Jesus
    Rashford to Ayew

for a -4, before Salahs predicted fall. Going to feel weird without him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Just done

Salah to Sane
    Vardy to Jesus
    Rashford to Ayew

for a -4, before Salahs predicted fall. Going to feel weird without him.
    Id have kept Rashford

Advertisement