Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Game Designer Group

Options
  • 28-04-2018 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

There are lots of board game groups around Ireland, however, I was wondering if there are any groups for board game designers?

I could search and ask among computer game designers, but computer game designers tend to be more IT oriented (for good reasons).

In a designer group you bring your prototype and the other designers test it and give feedback.

Any designers here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 PoulM

Ah, thanks a lot!

I've asked to join them

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

PoulM wrote: »
    Ah, thanks a lot!

I've asked to join them

There's also a podcast called Celtic Cardboard who talk about game design and development. They're also on twitter if you're looking for info. Think they're Dublin based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 PoulM

Twigster wrote: »
    There's also a podcast called Celtic Cardboard who talk about game design and development. They're also on twitter if you're looking for info. Think they're Dublin based.

Thanks a lot. That could be interesting to google

Advertisement