Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home in Apartment Carpark

Options
  • 28-04-2018 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi folks, someone has parked a mobile home / caravan in the carpark of our apartment block. At first i thought it had been dumped, but nope, it's being lived in. My guess is they're related to the dole bird living in the ground floor apartment located directly beside the caravan, and they're sharing the apartment facilities during the day.

What are my options? I intend to contact the management company and the environment section of the Council.

Will it be easy to get this person moved away from the carpark? What laws are being broken here?

FWIW they're not of a particular ethnicity, just completely and utterly shameless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Hi folks, someone has parked a mobile home / caravan in the carpark of our apartment block. At first i thought it had been dumped, but nope, it's being lived in. My guess is they're related to the dole bird living in the ground floor apartment located directly beside the caravan, and they're sharing the apartment facilities during the day.

What are my options? I intend to contact the management company and the environment section of the Council.

Will it be easy to get this person moved away from the carpark? What laws are being broken here?

FWIW they're not of a particular ethnicity, just completely and utterly shameless.

Maybe simply homeless or maybe simply visiting their friends there?

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Cops will move them on , end of story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭DancingHomer

Graces7 wrote: »

Simply homeless? Ah sure that's alright then.

You're the resident troll here. Kindly jog on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

DancingHomer, please leave the moderation to the mods. If you have an issue with a post, report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

If i have caused upset I sincerely apologise, but my intention was simply to suggest a reason as the OP was clearly upset and I wanted to ease that.

I was not "trolling" and never would. Would not know how to dot hat and why should i do that?

So upsetting

Getting too old for this.

Again, apologies and assurance that that was not my intention and never ever would be.

Just gutted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Who are the management company???

Guards won't get involved.

Court order most likely.

Graces7 wrote: »

Being homeless is not some free pass to break rules and do as you please. Living in a caravan in an apartment block is wrong on so many levels and they need to be moved on sharpish.

Advertisement