Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom alarm

Options
  • 29-04-2018 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi , I have an eircom alarm not monitored but lately it saying battery low got battery replaced and still saying battery can anybody help with this as beeping during the night
    Ray

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What battery was it telling yo was low?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 raymond49

KoolKid wrote: »
    What battery was it telling yo was low?

It was saying the battering in main unit was low and I bought a new one. Now say battery low after replaced it and saying no time set

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is this the Simon panel that announces the time & faults.
    If so maybe the status light is lit telling you the time needs to be reset.
    Try set the time & see if the status light goes out.

Is this the Simon panel that announces the time & faults.
    If so maybe the status light is lit telling you the time needs to be reset.
    Try set the time & see if the status light goes out.

Iv tried to set time keeps asking me to enter code (and it's not my code) when I take the panel down for some other code

• Advertisement

It must be an engineer code because my code does not work when I open the panel up and i don't have the engineer code they would not give it to me.

Unfortunately we are not allowed help you here with engineer codes.
    But if you contact PW & agree to sign a disclaimer they will give it to you.

Unfortunately we are not allowed help you here with engineer codes.
    But if you contact PW & agree to sign a disclaimer they will give it to you.

Hi it was my code and got it sorted this morning. Thank you for all help

Anytime.
    Glad you got it sorted.

Advertisement