Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Talons final member struck out, now outnumbered they knew they must strike quickly, or risk losing their shot.

With muffled groans and a sharp crack, a body fell to the floor.

Tritium, the one who found the body, turned to face the final two, ready to leap on the suspected wolf.

Mollyb60 was killed

Next Lynch at 6PM!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Riddle me this BJ? Molly says this (one page agao) and you dont respond
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Leaning towards Bounty.

Then Molly is killed by the wolf to stop her having a say in the vote
    Talons final member struck out, now outnumbered they knew they must strike quickly, or risk losing their shot.

With muffled groans and a sharp crack, a body fell to the floor.

Tritium, the one who found the body, turned to face the final two, ready to leap on the suspected wolf.

Mollyb60 was killed

It's up to you now Trit, you know what way us two will vote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

She meant leaning towards lynching you ya buffoon

Youll appeciate this :

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mods :Can the next Lynch be moved forward, 9 is ages away

can just vote now that you got your munch pulled up for us

Youll appeciate this :

giphy.gif

I do but aren't we just going around in circles, you will vote me and I will vote you. It's up to Trit to vote for the win

can just vote now that you got your munch pulled up for us

Good one

giphy.gif

don't think I'd have the energy otherwise but I assume as soon as you guys vote this will end

I do but aren't we just going around in circles, you will vote me and I will vote you. It's up to Trit to vote for the win

Its down to Trit.

Molly wanted you lynched. Thats why you killed her

• Advertisement

999..............Almost 1000

Its down to Trit.

Molly wanted you lynched. Thats why you killed her

Even if it was hilariously wrong in your eyes I actually thought she was pro BH either way it's you I want dead not anyone else

999..............Almost 1000

And wolf reveal for 1000th!

And wolf reveal for 1000th!

Id be lying if I revealed as a wolf.

My last stand vs Bounty Hunter

Trit:

Well As Ive said all game I am NRV

Since Day 2 Ive voted for wolves

Kolido Day 2, Mick day 3, Kolido day 4, Kolido most recent vote

Ive been dead against Kolido, a wolf since day 2ish

I outline this here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106907908&postcount=3603

A selction of my day 2 posts.

What wolf would be that hard against another wolf? While not certain on him I had enough reason to think he was teh wolfiest person here.

If Kolido is a wolf, I wouldnt be.

Yes I thought BH was a reaper after Necro seemed to clear him without confirmation from the mods, but I wasnt alone in this, we all let him slip by.

He got protection on from Moria on the day Murray (the reaper) took aim at him

The kill attempt post of the reaper says as much, granted you could argue its flavour. It maty be, but it fits.

Ive played the same game all the way, never changed. Ive looked to poke holes in everything since day 1, ive always kept an open mind, whiel I may look to poke holes, ive always been if its a possibility lets not dismiss it.

On the flip side, BH has skated through.

You know whats right, Molly was leaning towards me too despite what you are tring to spin with her "Im leaning towards BH". SHE WAS LEANING TOWARDS LYNCHING YOU.

She was killed first before you for that reason. Why kill you when she will most likely lynch BH, she said as much here at 10 am this morning:
    Ok just in case this is my last post I'll share some thoughts.

I think I would be looking at lynching kolido first and BH second. That Ardinn lynch has pushed me off BJ as a wolf. Despite what Kolido says, I think it would be strange for 2 wolves to vote for a teammate in a lynch. It's odd enough that they voted together at all, but they were very careful to stay on different choices in other votes so that one is strange to me. Why wouldn't they just split and one take Ardinn with everyone else?

I hate that I can't post gifs in work. But just in case this is goodbye. Peace out Team Overwatch! It's been an honour to serve.

BH and Kolido made the mistake of both gunning for me this morning (as opposed to 2 of us , eg BH Should be going hard on me and Kolido, not just me. Kolido should be going hard on me and BH , not just me, ya get me)

Molly called BH up on it here at 12:44pm:

BH if you insist you're not the wolf then both beaker AND kolido HAVE TO BE.

As for Necro asking about his protect, he probably got what Kitten and others got when asked questions :

"Mods cant answer that question"

Necro didnt know, thats all I know. it wasnt confirmed. The EMP dropping also wasnt confirmed by mods until it was over.

Either way, Ive laid my case out,

main points

Based on my play since day 2, I ve been hard on Kolido, it be too risky a play if I too was a wolf

Murray implicated BH

No confirmation of BG being hit for protecting Talon.

Kolido and BHs play this morning.

The Reaper kill post suggest a hit was avoided due to skill

My own play has been consistant, I havent hidden

Godspeed Trit.

Mods, its been a blast!

giphy.gif

Vote cast for BH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

No pressure then

Some review coming up, I promise not to keep everyone waiting too long. Ultimately it depends on how I think the mods would have played certain situations since either of you can have a compelling case made.

Some meditation so......

tritium wrote: »
    No pressure then

Some review coming up, I promise not to keep everyone waiting too long. Ultimately it depends on how I think the mods would have played certain situations since either of you can have a compelling case made.

Some meditation so......

A testament to how this game should be played

I'm held up by Ms BH atm but whatever Trit decides is the way and although BJ just did a massive one I've been saying the same thing for ages now. Even BJ was saying I could only be the reaper before the reaper reveal. Him reveal as not being me should clear me. Even if there is some doubt about Strawbz (I would assume Necro would have asked and had nothing to report) there is nothing for Joe to hang his hat on. I know I'm not the wolf but honestly I won't be able to spend the time convincing you for much longer.

will keep trying that said but its late on friday night here now

Im done, you are the master of skirting by under the radar, youve done it before.

Either way, win or lose, its been a blast BH

Im done, you are the master of skirting by under the radar, youve done it before.

Either way, win or lose, its been a blast BH

You did not skirt under the radar and still got away with being uncleaerd in any way which impressed me tbh but I am worn out.

• Advertisement

You did not skirt under the radar and still got away with being uncleaerd in any way which impressed me tbh but I am worn out.

As NRV, there is no way to clear me.

As NRV, there is no way to clear me.

You could have been protected by necro and him not get hurt as a result :pac:

You could have been protected by necro and him not get hurt as a result :pac:

But when we are not told, like we werent told about the EMP, then I would be still a suspect.

But when we are not told, like we werent told about the EMP, then I would be still a suspect.

Why would someone be told if they didn't get hurt? surely only getting hurt would equal someone getting told. Nothing was ever mentioned, Necro would know to ask and never said anything when people were saying that'd ok me

You voted yet?

Why would someone be told if they didn't get hurt? surely only getting hurt would equal someone getting told. Nothing was ever mentioned, Necro would know to ask and never said anything when people were saying that'd ok me

I misspelt and can not edit.

Well you did hurt Necro, I know it, its a fact from my vantage point. So it happened.

Ill go through Necros posts now to see if he asked the mods

Explain why Id vote and go hard on a fellow wolf on day 2?

You cant answer it can you?

You voted yet?

Of course I have

So hungry hungry hippos again

Necrominus wrote: »
    I won't die this morning by anything other than munch, but my protect will fail if I protected a member of Talon last night.

I don't think that has happened though.

Necros own words, his protect will fail....

Sounds to me that Necro might not be made aware of anything, just tatt his next protect would fail

Im still looking

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Lots and f uncertainty on the mechanic tbh. We don’t know if we’re told a protect fails/ Reinhardt is injures. If we are the BH is clear of being talon, if not it’s uncertain though death by protection for Reinhardt would confirm he’s talon. All assuming doomfist is still in play......

Trits thoughts early on, lots of uncertainty

Advertisement