Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch

Options
1123124125126127129»

Comments

Bounty was great in the backroom and obviously took it down for team wolf in the end so the time difference doesn't matter.

On the flip side dude all the roles are randomly assigned most of the time so you wouldnt have to worry about getting them. Just on occasion things like the apprentice can be a players choice and that usually just boils down to whoever that player trusts the most

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Bounty was great in the backroom and obviously took it down for team wolf in the end so the time difference doesn't matter.

On the flip side dude all the roles are randomly assigned most of the time so you wouldnt have to worry about getting them. Just on occasion things like the apprentice can be a players choice and that usually just boils down to whoever that player trusts the most

Was more thinking about the new guy who is moving there, think he will be an hour or so closer time wise to me so It can be done. Is Kolido in a different time zone too?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, but only by an hour. Same as our Maltesers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, but only by an hour. Same as our Maltesers.

I like Maltesers nom nom nom nom

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just got through the BRs there.

Mick you sob what's up with offing your auld pal Pter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »

I think it was going to be a coin toss between you or me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

but i was able to argue a case of why they shoulnt munch me :D

Pter wrote: »

Day 1 munches likes lynches nothing to go on really, it was you or sk for being quite and it turned out sk was on our team so went with you :D

And it was only a suggestion no one felt any strongly on others so ah my bad considering you were just a vanila :p

Advertisement