Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVI - Overwatch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Oh, I’m assuming they do

I'd say its unlikely, OW are essentially the rolled villager, they don't usually have a shared br, they are 6 plus a possible 2 more, that could really unbalance the game if they knew 8 players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro is an addict, who ever has a bullet in this game should kill him for his own good.

He is sick and needs rehab in the form of a bullet to end his game.

Also to the wolves, show some compassion and end Necro. Think of his WW orphaned kids.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd say its unlikely, OW are essentially the rolled villager, they don't usually have a shared br, they are 6 plus a possible 2 more, that could really unbalance the game if they knew 8 players.

I know all this. Dunno what’s going on in my head this morning ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I know all this. Dunno what’s going on in my head this morning ;)

Maybe your a bit distracted trying to type while your wolf colleagues pick out a victim for this morning

aE5l8.gif

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Maybe your a bit distracted trying to type while your wolf colleagues pick out a victim for this morning

aE5l8.gif

They should just pick Necro, for his real life families sake.

Necros went out to get milk last night and still hasn't come back...... hes in the dairy aisle on his phone since 10pm.

Necro MUST die

Drumpot wrote: »

aE5l8.gif

There’s the black suit I’ve been searching for!!!!!

Send Necro back to his family..... help save his marriage...... kill him to save him from himself

Beaker sure does love necro

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Send Necro back to his family..... help save his marriage...... kill him to save him from himself

Joe Duffy could get a week out of this story, nipple clamps at the ready!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

There sure are a lot of posts to read this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If the wolves dont kill Necro, i will.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Necros went out to get milk last night and still hasn't come back...... hes in the dairy aisle on his phone since 10pm.

That reminds me. Must pick up milk.

fixxxer wrote: »
    There sure are a lot of posts to read this morning

And all full of completely useless information. But the killing does commence soon and that’s when the paranoia starts to creep in.

Killing Junkrat is probably a bad idea right? Seeing as the last voter will also get killed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Killing Junkrat is probably a bad idea right? Seeing as the last voter will also get killed.

Be the first to vote then :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Pter wrote: »
    If the wolves dont kill Necro, i will.

My..... What big snout you have...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Drumpot wrote:
    My..... What big snout you have...

Explain your thinking there.

• Advertisement

Lyncing a roled villager is always a bad idea, killing them as a wolf or sk is a great idea.

They way to get over the last voter is a nrv vil will nominate themself to vote last, this risky tactic usually clears a player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Morning folks. As usual not a lot to be discussing overnight. Interesting plan from keith about the OW team. I haven't really had a proper thought about strategy coz I usually don't have the brain power for it. I'm not good at chess at all.

We'll see the state of play after 10 and go from there. No suspicions at all atm.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    We'll see the state of play after 10 and go from there. No suspicions at all atm.

I'm note sure why, but we seem to be killing Necro. As a sheep and not a wolf I have to go with the groupthink.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Unless you're a wolf then yes. Strange thing to feel the need to say but don't vote to kill listed villagers or highlight if you think you know who they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm note sure why, but we seem to be killing Necro. As a sheep and not a wolf I have to go with the groupthink.

Ah don't take beaker at his word. He has a little crush on Necro is all. Don't vote for him unless you think he's a wolf.

Who is the we, your wolf team?

Regarding the lynch, it's a long day to go, the Necro bashing is just banter right now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Beaker wants Necro not everyone. But sure kill Necro why not :PAC:

Beaker sure does love necro

I just want to beat him to the post record but seriously, those who can kill early..... kill Necro, for his own good

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah no, killing me would be a very baaaaaaa - d idea :P

Geddit? :pac:

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I just want to beat him to the post record but seriously, those who can kill early..... kill Necro, for his own good

Then we kill you and I’ll be on top. I like this plan.

Advertisement