Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clip-on sunglasses

Options
  • 29-04-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to buy clip-on sunglasses?

I was just into specsavers a week ago buying new glasses when I came across a handy pair of clip-on sunglasses. They were shaped a little bit like the below pic (link) but more round and thinner framers - and not ray ban. I would really love to find a pair for this coming weekend as I'm going away and it's super inconvenient bringing prescription sunglasses. I've looked online but I'm hesitant to buy anything as I don't know the exact specs of my new specs (lol) because I haven't picked them up from specsavers yet. I've looked on the website for most of the major sunglasses sellers (sunglasses hut etc) and can't find anything.

Anyone know where in Dublin I can find these this week?

ray-ban-rx5228c-250071.jpg

Comments

Advertisement