Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 29-04-2018 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have 5 weeks left to the leaving cert, I need 394 points (h2,h2, h4, h4, h4 and o4/5)..are my goals and time frame realistic?me not knowing if it is is making my stress go through the roof pls does anyone have advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭L360

Limah123 wrote: »
    I have 5 weeks left to the leaving cert, I need 394 points (h2,h2, h4, h4, h4 and o4/5)..are my goals and time frame realistic?me not knowing if it is is making my stress go through the roof pls does anyone have advice

I am in 6th year as well did you do mocks ? They tend to be a good indicator of where you are points wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

Everyone has different goals and standards, so you'll know yourself if it's possible. How did mock exams go for you? Put your head down and study from now on. Stay away from social media and the likes as a break, and instead take a walk and clear your mind if you're stressed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Limah123

L360 wrote: »
    I am in 6th year as well did you do mocks ? They tend to be a good indicator of where you are points wise.

I got about 200 points in the mocks with absolutely no effort at all which I’m definitely not proud of

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Limah123

jeonahr wrote: »
    Everyone has different goals and standards, so you'll know yourself if it's possible. How did mock exams go for you? Put your head down and study from now on. Stay away from social media and the likes as a break, and instead take a walk and clear your mind if you're stressed out.

I got about 200 points in the mocks with no effort I appreciate the advice especially about social media I feel and know that’s what’s preventing me from achieving my goal

Advertisement