Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited Online access

Options
  • 29-04-2018 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi, 

I am Treasurer of a local organisation which banks with the Bank of Ireland. 

We would like to have online access to view our account balances and transactions using 365-Online.

For control purposes we do wish to allow payments from the account using 365-Online (we require two signatures on our cheques).

Is it possible to change the payment/transfer limits on 365-Online to zero or a smaller amount than the current daily limit of € 20,000?

Thanks
    Joe Dempsey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

jpd wrote: »
    Hi, 

We would like to have online access to view our account balances and transactions using 365-Online.

For control purposes we do wish to allow payments from the account using 365-Online (we require two signatures on our cheques).

Is it possible to change the payment/transfer limits on 365-Online to zero or a smaller amount than the current daily limit of € 20,000?

Thanks
    Joe Dempsey

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to talk to your business advisers and they'll be able to look into all the online options available to you with this account. I've given a link here that you can use to arrange an appointment in your local branch of Bank of Ireland to discuss this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

jpd wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Joe Dempsey

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to talk to your business advisers and they'll be able to look into all the online options available to you with this account. I've given a link here that you can use to arrange an appointment in your local branch of Bank of Ireland to discuss this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement