Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Direct Debit

Options
  • 30-04-2018 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to cancel a direct debit and the instructions say:
    1. Find the direct debit on the transactions of your account
    2. Click the + symbol next to the direct debit, to view the details
    3. Click CANCEL button
    [*]
    [font=Open Sans, sans-serif]However when I go into the transactions on my current account and find the DD I want to cancel I don't see any + symbols, would you be able to advise what I'm doing wrong?[/font]

[font=Open Sans, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Canaryblue wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to cancel a direct debit and the instructions say:
    • Find the direct debit on the transactions of your account
    • Click the + symbol next to the direct debit, to view the details
    • Click CANCEL button
    [*]
    [font=Open Sans, sans-serif]However when I go into the transactions on my current account and find the DD I want to cancel I don't see any + symbols, would you be able to advise what I'm doing wrong?[/font]

[font=Open Sans, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask if you're checking this on the full 365 website or the mobile app? Also is there a DD/SO after the transaction or POS before the transaction when is shows on your transaction history?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement