Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearout

• 30-04-2018 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I've decided to sell all my gear as I don't have the time anymore :(. Ideal starter kit. All in excellent condition, only skirmished 6 or 7 times.

I have listed eveything in groups but I am willing to split. Will also do a deal for the lot. Open to offers on everything.

Up for sale I have:

1. G&G CM18 MOD1 - Black and Tan. NBB Version Comes with Angle Fore Grip, 1x30 Scope (Red/Green Dot), 2 x G&G 120Rd Midcap, 2 x 130Rd Midcap Shooting 292FPS with 0.25's - €220 ono
    2. Tac Vest - Tan. 6 Mag pouches, dump pouch and gun sling - €50
    3. Bulldog Smart Charger, 2 x 9600mAh Crane Stock Battery (1 x Swiss Arms & 1 x Bulldog) and Swiss Arms charging bag - €50
    4. Atac Camo - Size Medium, like new €25
    5. Baofeng UV-5R Radio c/w charger, short aerial and long aerial, 2 x headsets - €30
    6. Scope/Torch Rings - 2 x 25mm and 1 x 30mm - €4 each
    7. Face Mask, Nuprol Goggles and Gloves (m) - €20
    8. Gun Bag - Perfect Condition - €25
    I'm working in Tallaght during the week (7-5) and Kill in the evening (After 6pm) and weekends. Will post smaller items at buyers expense, larger items will be collection only.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Eileenoriordan

Any chance you would post really interested in the radio

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

Any chance you would post really interested in the radio

I will post at buyers expense, registered or standard is buyers choice. I'll check price this evening when I'm home and let you know rates.

Thanks

Robabob wrote: »
    I will post at buyers expense, registered or standard is buyers choice. I'll check price this evening when I'm home and let you know rates.

Thanks

Postage will be €5.80 standard or €8.00 registered. Altogether, the weight is a little over 400g.

Postage will be €5.80 standard or €8.00 registered. Altogether, the weight is a little over 400g.

Ok will get back to u asap as I'm not paid till later in the week

BUMP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Jordz2203

Hey there, interested in the gun, had a few questions first, A) is it possible to take apart and if so how deconstruct able is it? also are you at all negotiable?

Jordz2203 wrote: »
    Hey there, interested in the gun, had a few questions first, A) is it possible to take apart and if so how deconstruct able is it? also are you at all negotiable?

Hey, I haven't had this one apart but from experience with my last two G&G guns they can be dismantled quite easily. Plenty of how-to vidoes on YouTube which are very helpful. And yes, I am negotiable ;)

Offer asking plus postage on the raduo

Offer asking plus postage on the raduo

Offer Accepted. Pm your details and I'll send you my PayPal address. Let me know if you want standard or registered post?

Vest and gun bag now sold

I've decided to sell all my gear as I don't have the time anymore :(. Ideal starter kit. All in excellent condition, only skirmished 6 or 7 times.

I have listed eveything in groups but I am willing to split. Will also do a deal for the lot. Open to offers on everything.

Up for sale I have:

1. G&G CM18 MOD1 - Black and Tan. NBB Version Comes with Angle Fore Grip, 1x30 Scope (Red/Green Dot), 2 x G&G 120Rd Midcap, 2 x 130Rd Midcap Shooting 292FPS with 0.25's - €220 ono
    2. Tac Vest - Tan. 6 Mag pouches, dump pouch and gun sling - SOLD
    3. Bulldog Smart Charger, 2 x 9600mAh Crane Stock Battery (1 x Swiss Arms & 1 x Bulldog) and Swiss Arms charging bag - €50
    5. Baofeng UV-5R Radio c/w charger, short aerial and long aerial, 2 x headsets - €30
    8. Gun Bag - Perfect Condition - SOLD
    I'm working in Tallaght during the week (7-5) and Kill in the evening (After 6pm) and weekends. Will post smaller items at buyers expense, larger items will be collection only.

Thanks for looking!

• Advertisement

Hoping to get these gone this week!

Number 1 & 3 below for €230ono and I'll throw in a gun sling and a speed loader.

Number 5 is provisionally sold.

Up for sale I have:

1. G&G CM18 MOD1 - Black and Tan. NBB Version Comes with Angle Fore Grip, 1x30 Scope (Red/Green Dot), 2 x G&G 120Rd Midcap, 2 x 130Rd Midcap, Shooting 292FPS with 0.25's - €220 ono

Thanks for looking!

Radio sold off site.

Up for sale I have:

5. Baofeng UV-5R Radio c/w charger, short aerial and long aerial, 2 x headsets - SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Updated list and some price drops:

G&G CM18 MOD1 - Black and Tan. NBB Version Comes with Angle Fore Grip, 1x30 Scope (Red/Green Dot), 2 x G&G 120Rd Midcap, 2 x 130Rd Midcap Shooting 292FPS with 0.25's - €200 ono
    Bulldog Smart Charger, 2 x 9600mAh Crane Stock Battery (1 x Swiss Arms & 1 x Bulldog) and Swiss Arms charging bag - €40
    Atac Camo - Size Medium, like new €20
    Scope/Torch Rings - 2 x 25mm and 1 x 30mm - €3 each
    Face Mask, Nuprol Goggles and Gloves (m) - €15

Will take €230 ono for the lot and will throw in a sling and a bag of BB's.

Bump €200 ono for the lot

Gun, charger & 1 battery and 2 mags now sold, few bits left, see below.

Updated list and some price drops:

G&G CM18 MOD1 - Black and Tan. NBB Version Comes with Angle Fore Grip, 1x30 Scope (Red/Green Dot), 2 x G&G 120Rd Midcap, 2 x 130Rd Midcap Shooting 292FPS with 0.25's - SOLD
    Bulldog Smart Charger, 2 x 9600mAh Crane Stock Battery (1 x Swiss Arms & 1 x Bulldog) and Swiss Arms charging bag - SOLD
    Atac Camo - Size Medium, like new €20
    Scope/Torch Rings - 2 x 25mm and 1 x 30mm - €3 each
    Face Mask, Nuprol Goggles and Gloves (m) - €15

Will take €230 ono for the lot and will throw in a sling and a bag of BB's.

1 x Genuine G&G 120RD Midcap Mag - €10
    1 x 130RD Midcap Magazine - €5
    1 x Swiss Arms 9600mAh battery and charging bag - €10
    Atac Camo - Size Medium, like new - €15
    Scope/Torch Rings - 2 x 25mm and 1 x 30mm - €2 each
    Face Mask, Nuprol Goggles and Gloves (m) - €10
    Magpul AFG - €10
    1x30mm Sight (Red/Green Dot) - €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭Duchamp

I'll have this off you please - can collect on Friday

Duchamp wrote: »
    I'll have this off you please - can collect on Friday
    Sure thing, just let me know what suits, thanks.

BUMP - Camo provisionally sold

BUMP, all still available.

Magpul AFG - €10

BUMP
    BUMP, all still available.

Magpul AFG - €10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

What brand is the ATACs?

What brand is the ATACs?

Not 100% sure if it's branded or not, I got it from www.airsofteire.com.

Not 100% sure if it's branded or not, I got it from www.airsofteire.com.

Sorry for the delay, there is no branding marks on the ATAC's

Advertisement