Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adding account to banking 365

Options
  • 30-04-2018 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Please help advise why i cant seem to add a new account to me 365. Have tried for month, impossible to get anyone to help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Please help advise why i cant seem to add a new account to me 365. Have tried for month, impossible to get anyone to help

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you're adding one of your own accounts to view on your 365 profile or are you adding an account as a payee? Also did you receive any message when you're trying to add this account online?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭necstandards

Hi there,

Can I ask if you're adding one of your own accounts to view on your 365 profile or are you adding an account as a payee? Also did you receive any message when you're trying to add this account online?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    adding a new dual acc to view on 365. i have already changed my address, so i expected that would fix the problem. 

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    adding a new dual acc to view on 365. i have already changed my address, so i expected that would fix the problem. 

Thanks for that, can I ask if you've received a message back when once you've tried to add the account (this should show in the inbox within your 365 online profile) also when did you try to add this account once the address was changed?

Darren.

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for that, can I ask if you've received a message back when once you've tried to add the account (this should show in the inbox within your 365 online profile) also when did you try to add this account once the address was changed?

Darren.
    unsure - latest inbox msg RefA9000706936707

what do i need to do ?

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Darren.

what do i need to do ?

Is this message in relation to you trying to add your account to your profile?
    Darren.

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Darren.

what do i need to do ?

Darren.
    yes, must be 3 months at this stage to create a  new account and trying to add to 365.. :(
    have just again tried add the new acc to 365.. 
    log into 365 > service desk > select "add ur acc/polixcy">select "current acc">input acc no, address, DOB...
    Can someone please help to get this set up.. 

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Darren.

what do i need to do ?

Darren.
    yes, must be 3 months at this stage to create a  new account and trying to add to 365.. :(
    log into 365 > service desk > select "add ur acc/polixcy">select "current acc">input acc no, address, DOB...

And have you received a response in the inbox of your 365 online profile after you have requested to add the account to your profile. Also would the account that you're trying to add be a personal or business account and would it have the same name and address on both accounts?
    If you would rather send us a PM with this information please feel free to do so.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Darren.

what do i need to do ?

Darren.

And have you received a response in the inbox of your 365 online profile after you have requested to add the account to your profile. Also would the account that you're trying to add be a personal or business account and would it have the same name and address on both accounts?
    If you would rather send us a PM with this information please feel free to do so.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Nothing came into my inbox since i added last night
    Its a personnel acc

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Darren.

what do i need to do ?

Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Nothing came into my inbox since i added last night
    Its a personnel acc

And Since you updated the address on your account have you received confirmation that it has been changed and then did you request to add this account to your profile as once you request to add this account to your profile it can take up to five working days for the account to show.

^Darren.

Advertisement