Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the best place to buy maternity clothes?

• 30-04-2018 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm looking for reasonably priced maternity clothes and some baby stuff. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Family Parenting Newborn & Toddlers for better answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

aubz wrote: »
    I'm looking for reasonably priced maternity clothes and some baby stuff. Any suggestions?

We got some lovely baby stuff (12 - 18 months) in H & M yeatersay, Mrs also got some nice mat wear there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

We got some lovely baby stuff (12 - 18 months) in H & M yeatersay, Mrs also got some nice mat wear there too.

Very few shops have maternity wear in stock, it’s mainly online. The 2 reasonable ones I’ve found with a good selection in Dublin city centre are new look in jervis and h&m by Stephen’s green (their maternity clothes are with the kids clothes so you need a H&M that stocks kids stuff to get maternity wear). Pennys have a few basic bits and Dunnes do pjs. M&S, debenhams and gap all have ranges online. Top shop may be worth a look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

ASOS for maternity wear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Also George @ Asda have very reasonably priced maternity and baby clothes. They deliver here too 🖒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 bluepants

Anyone come across good quality maternity leggings, like with thick material, to help contain the jiggle ;)

Advertisement