Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House alarm.

Options
  • 30-04-2018 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I know there has been threads in the past about house alarms, but i was just wondering has any one had one put in, in the louth/meath Leinster area.
    Looking for prices and any other relevent information.

Going from 3 to 4 unrestricted guns.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Tikka391 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I know there has been threads in the past about house alarms, but i was just wondering has any one had one put in, in the louth/meath Leinster area.
    Looking for prices and any other relevent information.

Going from 3 to 4 unrestricted guns.
    Many thanks.

HI

I'm in Mullingar and used these guys http://altor.ie/index.html and can't recommend them enough

They use hkc alarms ( irish company and one of the best alarms imo)

I can set / unset the alarm from my phone and get instant notification if the alarm is set off. It can also be set up as a monitored security system

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Tikka391

pm. wrote: »
    HI

I'm in Mullingar and used these guys http://altor.ie/index.html and can't recommend them enough

They use hkc alarms ( irish company and one of the best alarms imo)

I can set / unset the alarm from my phone and get instant notification if the alarm is set off. It can also be set up as a monitored security system

Thanks for that

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I had a very positive experience with the same company too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

as did i. Professional gentlemen!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Tikka391

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement