Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-PARK City Hall entry, any users?

Options
  • 30-04-2018 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭

I've pre-booked a spot here online as we are heading to Ed Sheerin next Sunday, less than €6.00, 10% off using a promo code, arriving after 5pm, it covers parking until 10am next day

Their website says pay on arrival to get this discounted rate but as I've pre-booked & prepaid by card to ensure parking rather than just showing up & hoping to get in, what's the entry procedure?

I have a reservation email with an access pin but their arrival & entry details only covers "if your booking email has a barcode" which mine doesn't

Do I just take a ticket to enter & sort it out on exit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Jimmy Bottles

If you pre book in the mornings, you enter the car park and take a ticket as you enter. Park your car and go to the desk by the entrance.

Person will take your ticket and give you a fresh one which you use to exit.

Advertisement