Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

service renewal time

Options
  • 30-04-2018 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi.

I usually pay my eir home phone/broadband bill in the post office, but forgot to pay my last  bill on time and the service stopped last Saturday. 

Calling 1901 was just engaged over the weekend, so I paid online (my Eir) with a BOI debit card this morning.

There was nothing to say the payment had gone through and still now it says payment due.
    How long does it take for the service to be restarted?, or has the payment not gone through?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi.

I usually pay my eir home phone/broadband bill in the post office, but forgot to pay my last  bill on time and the service stopped last Saturday. 

Calling 1901 was just engaged over the weekend, so I paid online (my Eir) with a BOI debit card this morning.

There was nothing to say the payment had gone through and still now it says payment due.
    How long does it take for the service to be restarted?, or has the payment not gone through?

Thanks.
    Hi yomamasflavour, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

A payment can take up to 5 days to cash off the account. Our customer care team on 1901 can check the status of your account and get it up and running as soon as possible for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

Hi.

I can't contact 1901. it just rings out engaged the same as if I call any other number.

I tried using the myeir webchat on my 3 mobile and the responses just seemed to time out without being replied to.

Hi.

I can't contact 1901. it just rings out engaged the same as if I call any other number.

I tried using the myeir webchat on my 3 mobile and the responses just seemed to time out without being replied to.
    I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

PM sent.

PM sent.
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement