Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar PV offer - meter query

Options
  • 30-04-2018 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently got a day/night meter installed and am now looking at the Electric Ireland Solar PV offer. If I get Solar PV installed by Electric Ireland or another installer, do I need a new meter and if so, is there a charge for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi H.E. Pennypacker,

Thanks for your message.

A change of ESB Networks meter should not be required in this case. However, for clarification and further information on the Solar PV offer, the dedicated Home Services team are the people to speak to, on 1850 372 333 (open until 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).

There is further information here on the Electric Ireland Online Shop also, as well as here and here on the Electric Ireland website.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement