Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking Mobile usage

Options
  • 30-04-2018 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi 
    I am a broadband unlimited customer and i have just added mobile 100 with social media to my account for my son.
    the data allowance is 1gb plus social media and youtube.
    How does my son track the usage of the 1gb. If he tries to track it on the mobile phone it includes all social media and youtube data so thats no good.
    the myeir app is worse and doesn't  identify which data is Social media. He got the phone last week and I can see from the phone that he has used 700mb on youtube and 30mb on instagram and 35mb on on app data but on my eir these are non descriptive line items and there is no where that says X mb of Y used. 
    Am i missing something that there is an easier way for him to track and budget his data. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

danny004 wrote: »
    Hi 
    I am a broadband unlimited customer and i have just added mobile 100 with social media to my account for my son.
    the data allowance is 1gb plus social media and youtube.
    How does my son track the usage of the 1gb. If he tries to track it on the mobile phone it includes all social media and youtube data so thats no good.
    the myeir app is worse and doesn't  identify which data is Social media. He got the phone last week and I can see from the phone that he has used 700mb on youtube and 30mb on instagram and 35mb on on app data but on my eir these are non descriptive line items and there is no where that says X mb of Y used. 
    Am i missing something that there is an easier way for him to track and budget his data. 
    Hi danny004, 

The best way to track this is to text 'balance date' to 50104, this will give you the accurate amount. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement