Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please RE eir Sports

Options
  • 30-04-2018 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Hi

A relative of mine signed a 12 month contract for eir sport in the Nov black friday deal and paid the 12 months upfront 

However today he signed a eir phone and broadband deal from a door to door saleman .

This deal includes the eir sport package free

What I want to know is can he cancel and be refunded the eir sport deal hes in as he will be essentially paying twice now for the channels?

Can you advice and I can Pm his number for a call back or however ye wish to work it 

Thanks
    m

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi

A relative of mine signed a 12 month contract for eir sport in the Nov black friday deal and paid the 12 months upfront 

However today he signed a eir phone and broadband deal from a door to door saleman .

This deal includes the eir sport package free

What I want to know is can he cancel and be refunded the eir sport deal hes in as he will be essentially paying twice now for the channels?

Can you advice and I can Pm his number for a call back or however ye wish to work it 

Thanks
    m
    Hi Jurgen Kloop, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

I'm afraid we don't arrange callbacks from here, the best people to speak with is our eir Sports team on 0818 20 30 40.They'll be able to advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement