If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice, and question some price.

Options
  • 01-05-2018 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys.

I looking for Dolby Atmos receiver, with speakers (maybe speakers pack)...
    I have:
    LG 55 inch 4K/HDR Smart TV
    Desktop PC with 4K video card
    Xbox One X

So everything in my living room is 4K ready, and at this moment I've old receiver (Yamaha RX-V371) with old 5.1 speaker system.
    That's why I thinking to upgrade my system..

My living room (where is the TV), is not too big..I sitting from the TV around 3.5/max 4 meters, so I've 4 meters by 3-3.5 meters place, to set up some home cinema system..

I thinking about 3 system at this moment:

Samsung HW-K950 Dolby atmos soundbar
    Onkyo HT-S7805 package
    Onkyo HT-S9800THX package

Can you give me some advice, those systems well worth, or do you have any offer for me (Dolby Atmos receiver+ speaker package included subwoofer) ?
    I can't use any wall mounted things..

I would like to buy this system the next 3-4 weeks, and my budget max 2000€ ( I living in ROI)

I waiting to your answer..

Thanks

Regards

Chris[/font][/size][/color]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

raptor39 wrote: »
     Hi guys.

I looking for Dolby Atmos receiver, with speakers (maybe speakers pack)...
    I have:
    LG 55 inch 4K/HDR Smart TV
    Desktop PC with 4K video card
    Xbox One X

So everything in my living room is 4K ready, and at this moment I've old receiver (Yamaha RX-V371) with old 5.1 speaker system.
    That's why I thinking to upgrade my system..

My living room (where is the TV), is not too big..I sitting from the TV around 3.5/max 4 meters, so I've 4 meters by 3-3.5 meters place, to set up some home cinema system..

I thinking about 3 system at this moment:

Samsung HW-K950 Dolby atmos soundbar
    Onkyo HT-S7805 package
    Onkyo HT-S9800THX package

Can you give me some advice, those systems well worth, or do you have any offer for me (Dolby Atmos receiver+ speaker package included subwoofer) ?
    I can't use any wall mounted things..

I would like to buy this system the next 3-4 weeks, and my budget max 2000€ ( I living in ROI)

I waiting to your answer..

Thanks

Regards

Chris[/font][/size][/color]
    Hi Chris.

Thanks for the post.

Both the HTS7805 and the HTS9800THX are not products that we have stocked or can get unfortunately.
    We do very little all in one box systems.

The Samsung HWK950 is priced at £1199.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-hwk950-xu.html

If it was me I would be going down the separates route, rather than one box setup.

Denon AVRX2400 paired with Dali Zensor 1 5.1 pack priced at £1199.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/denon-avrx2400-black-dali-zensor-1-x2-black-ash-dali-sub-e9f-black-and-dali-zensor-vokal-black.html

Then add it two Atmos speakers like the Kef R50 priced at £249.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202097-debut-a4-atmos.aspx

If you wanted to go all out there is the AVRX2400 paired with the Monitor Audio Bronze 5 5.1 coming in at £1549.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/denon-avrx2400-black-monitor-audio-bronze-5-black-monitor-audio-bronze-w10-subwoofer-black-monitor-audio-bronze-fx-black-and-monitor-audio-bronze-centre-black.html

And again use the A4 Atmos speakers to finish it off. 
    It would come in a little over budget but i might be able to shave another few quid off of the bundle deal on this one.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 raptor39

Hi there..

Thanks to your answer..

I checked your recommended system above, and I like it... However..

I just looked around your website, and I found one of my favorite, and dream system the pioneer..
    I know it's way more expensive, like my budget, but I thinking about it what about, if I'll buy those things separately?
    What is your thought about the Pioneer system?
    It's well worth?
    Can you recommend?

I looking this component:
    Pioneer SC73A single center speaker
    Pioneer SBS73A LR speakers
    Pioneer SFS73A floorstanding speakers
    Pioneer VSX 933 Atmos AV receiver

Or when I ready to order maybe together, can we make some deal for this system?

Thanks

Regards

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

raptor39 wrote: »
    Hi there..

Thanks to your answer..

I checked your recommended system above, and I like it... However..

I just looked around your website, and I found one of my favorite, and dream system the pioneer..
    I know it's way more expensive, like my budget, but I thinking about it what about, if I'll buy those things separately?
    What is your thought about the Pioneer system?
    It's well worth?
    Can you recommend?

I looking this component:
    Pioneer SC73A single center speaker
    Pioneer SBS73A LR speakers
    Pioneer SFS73A floorstanding speakers
    Pioneer VSX 933 Atmos AV receiver

Or when I ready to order maybe together, can we make some deal for this system?

Thanks

Regards

Chris
    Hi Chris.

To be honest the Pioneer setup mentioned above is not one i have heard up and running but I would say it would have excellent sound quality.

I could offer the following pricing on the Pioneer system if purchased together:
    SC73A Centre - £320
    SBS73A LR  speakers - £550
    SFS73A Floorstanding Speakers - £1100
    VSX933 - £525
    Total - £2495 delivered. That's a saving of £201.95

The above excludes cables.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.