Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account still open ?

Options
  • 01-05-2018 6:36am

Hi,

Travelling back soon for a holiday and I’m wondering how I can find out if my old BOI account is still active so I can transfer funds ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

Travelling back soon for a holiday and I’m wondering how I can find out if my old BOI account is still active so I can transfer funds ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your message,

Can I ask if you still have access to your 365 online banking?

Darren.

Hi there,

Thanks for your message,

Darren.

No I don’t.

I do have sort code and account number though.

Hi there,

Thanks for your message,

Darren.

No I don’t.

I do have sort code and account number though.

Thanks for that, in this case I'd ask you to call us on 00353 1 4044000 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you and have a look into your account and check it's status.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for that, in this case I'd ask you to call us on 00353 1 4044000 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you and have a look into your account and check it's status.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks Darren.

Is that a landline number ?

And between what hours can I call it ?

Cheers.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks Darren.

Is that a landline number ?

And between what hours can I call it ?

Cheers.

This is a Landline number and advisers would be available on this line from 8am to 12 midnight each weekday and 9am to 6pm on non-working days.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Advertisement
Advertisement