Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo booth Crescent Shopping centre

• 01-05-2018 9:17am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if this is back working yet or not?
    I was there a couple of days ago and it was out of order.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

I don't know about the booth but them take passport photos in McCabe's pharmacy in the crescent if you need them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I don't know about the booth but them take passport photos in McCabe's pharmacy in the crescent if you need them.

I really could do with the digital copy to be honest, I'm cutting it a bit fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

angeldaisy wrote: »
    I really could do with the digital copy to be honest, I'm cutting it a bit fine!

Can you do an online renewal? No trip to the gaurds or photo booth / pharmacy

That's what I'm doing, but everytime I try and take a photo of myself I look like I should be on Ireland's most wanted!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

angeldaisy wrote: »
    That's what I'm doing, but everytime I try and take a photo of myself I look like I should be on Ireland's most wanted!!

Don't take a selfie, get someone to take it for you, they all look sh1te once scanned into new passport, even mine & I'm a male model ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

:D

Advertisement