Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card application

Options
  • 01-05-2018 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi I applied for a credit card on the 24 of April and still have not received any information about my application. Is this a standard amount of time for the process to be made or has it been refused and they are not telling me.
    Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

liamo77 wrote: »
    Hi I applied for a credit card on the 24 of April and still have not received any information about my application. Is this a standard amount of time for the process to be made or has it been refused and they are not telling me.
    Regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you've checked the junk or spam folders within your email account? As our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 liamo77

Hi there,

Can I ask if you've checked the junk or spam folders within your email account? As our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have checked my spam folder but nothing there. When I log in to check on my application it says In progress. It has said this for the last week.
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

liamo77 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have checked my spam folder but nothing there. When I log in to check on my application it says In progress. It has said this for the last week.
    Regards

Thanks for checking that, in this case I'd ask you to call our credit card section on 0818 251 251 and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a check on your application.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement