Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a GP in Kinnegad

Options
  • 01-05-2018 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am new to Kinnegad, would any boardie be able to recommend a GP. I just like to have enquired in case something turns up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Poor me!!! I never got even one reply. Can anyone help, better still if anyone would send me a private message. Thanks a mill!!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Bit of a late reply but there's not much in the way of choice. There's three that I know of; Dr. Thornton, Dr. Moore & Dr. Brennan (last two have a joint surgery on the main st) Never went to Thornton but never had any bother with the main clinic there. Though I didn't often go mind. My parents still go regularly and I've never heard of any bother from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks raveni. Do you pick a GP or do you get who ever is available. If I have decided I can give them a ring & find more info!! Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Generally whoever's available but I'm sure you can specify who you'd like to see to the receptionist. They're appointments only though from what I remember, they don't do walk ins. Though I think most practices are like that now really.

Also, the opening times for the clinic are a bit irregular because they have another clinic in Killucan, which the Doctors split their time between. At least this was the case a couple of years ago. Not sure how accurate online hours are/if they've been updated for a while. Def double check everything with receptionist.

Advertisement