Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer not paying

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Gerry T

duploelabs wrote: »
    Any update?

I got a message the weekend looking for me to fix "the fault" on the system as they are closing the sale soon.
    He sent a screen grab of the issue which I can fix, he made out the fault was there a long time but it wasn't there a couple of months back. I won't argue that with him as its only point scoring.
    I haven't replied but will be saying "no problem, once you pay first". I'm not keen on going back without first getting paid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Could you agree to do it and then remove any and instead all work you've done to reclaim materials etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,504 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I have before now stood at a reception desk with customers reaching round me, clearly stating that I will wait for a cheque. Best one was going into a working restaurant and nabbing the owner who owed me money for several months and asking clearly but politely for my money, in the middle of the restaurant. Both last resorts, both worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Gerry T wrote: »
    I got a message the weekend looking for me to fix "the fault" on the system as they are closing the sale soon.
    He sent a screen grab of the issue which I can fix, he made out the fault was there a long time but it wasn't there a couple of months back. I won't argue that with him as its only point scoring.
    I haven't replied but will be saying "no problem, once you pay first". I'm not keen on going back without first getting paid.

Just reply that the issue will be sorted once their account is brought up to date

• Advertisement
Advertisement