Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Options
  • 01-05-2018 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm on hold in a eir shop for the last 70 minutes trying to get an answer to why your company have disconnected my mother's phone without reason or warning .
    To leave a 70 year who lives on her own with out her house phone is totally unacceptable. She pays her bills weekly so there is no reason why her phone is disconnected. She is out of contract with your company on her mobile house phone and broadband and will now look to change providers .. Totally uncalled for and unacceptable.
    Anything could have happened her last night and she would not have been able to ring some one. ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

gumgum1 wrote: »
    I'm on hold in a eir shop for the last 70 minutes trying to get an answer to why  your company have disconnected  my mother's phone without reason or warning .
    To leave a 70 year who lives  on her own with out her house phone is totally unacceptable.   She pays her bills weekly so there is no reason why  her phone is disconnected.   She is out of contract with your company  on her mobile house phone and broadband and will now look to change providers ..  Totally  uncalled for and unacceptable.
    Anything could have happened her last night and she would not have been able to ring some one. ..
    Hi gumgum1, 

I'm very sorry to hear that your mother's account has been disconnected, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me the account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi gumgum1, 

I'm very sorry to hear that your mother's account has been disconnected, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me the account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi tracey
    I had to leave my mother in the shop to make her own way home as She was still on hold and I had other commitments . This was after waiting for an hour and Half in the shop with her and an hour previous in her home trying to reach your customer care . She is still none the wiser to why she was disconnected . I dont have her account number in my home with me ..
    I'm just so annoyed over this and your customer care

Hi gumgum1, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi tracey
    I had to leave my mother in the  shop  to make her own way home as She was still on hold and I had other commitments . This was after  waiting for an hour and Half in the shop  with her and an hour previous in her home trying to reach your customer care . She is still  none the wiser to why she was disconnected . I dont have her  account  number  in my home with me ..
    I'm just so annoyed over this and your customer care
    I completely understand your frustration here and I'm sorry that you were on hold so long. 

I'm afraid I do require account details and to be speaking with the account holder or named user for the account to access it. Once you get these details feel free to PM and I'll be happy to help. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

We're is the post gone that had the same issue as me and the same feeling about eir customer care

We're is the post gone that had the same issue as me and the same feeling about eir  customer care
    I've responded to your PM there now. 

If a customer posts on multiple threads the spam filter will automatically block these posts and possibly the account also. It's a spam filter in place on the system. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ohalls

I'm still here if you want to pm me for the full and real details.....

ohalls wrote: »
    I'm still here if you want to pm me for the full and real details.....

Hi I had seen the post and thanked it but when I came back into this tread it was gone.
    Thanks for your input
    I can’t understand eir at all the customers service is nonexistent. There was no reason to cut my mother off. Trying to contact them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I’m looking at the moment to move her 3 services to some other company. Hope you get sorted soon

If a customer posts on multiple threads the spam filter will automatically block these posts and possibly the account also. It's a spam filter in place on the system. 

Thanks

Tracey 

My mother got sorted yesterday they took the 11.00 euro payment that was left from her recent bill and reconnected her. As I said she pays her bill weekly I just like a explanation to why she was cut off and why the customer service is so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks  

Tracey 

My mother got sorted yesterday they took the 11.00 euro payment that was left from her recent bill and reconnected her.  As I said she pays her bill weekly I just like a explanation to why she was cut off and why the customer service is so bad.
    Hi gumgum1 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement