Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Showing Delivered But Not...

• 01-05-2018 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I got a text from DPD to say my parcel will be delivered today between 13.22-14.22 but at 13:27 it changed to route blocked. This is not possible as I live just inside a main road and there were no such blocks etc.

Anyways at 17:30 I recieved a text to say they will attempt delivery again tomorrow 2nd May.

And then at 18:10 it updated to delivered and signed by me (no proof of delivery just stated my name as on parcel). This was not the case there were 5 people in the house , 3 in a kitchen right beside the front door.

Tried ringing but they close at 18:00.

Anyone ever experience this?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod:Already posted in DPD thread. Please don’t post in multiple threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement