Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcock 10 mile race 2018 - Sunday 19th August

Options
  • 01-05-2018 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Thanks to BananaLeaf for the recommendation on this one.

Went ahead and booked it and then messaged them on Facebook to ask could I have my number posted out as I'll be arriving in the morning. I explained I'd be arriving on the 9.40am train from Heuston.

They said they'll have volunteers set up at the station to hand out numbers to runners using public transport and will bring our bags to the post race area for us also.

Just wanted to let others know in case you were on the fence.

I am beyond impressed already with the organisers. If you read this, thanks again :D So accommodating and thoughtful. Making life really easy for us all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Thread open on this already

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

Sorry mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Pink11 wrote: »
    Thanks to BananaLeaf for the recommendation on this one.

Went ahead and booked it and then messaged them on Facebook to ask could I have my number posted out as I'll be arriving in the morning. I explained I'd be arriving on the 9.40am train from Heuston.

They said they'll have volunteers set up at the station to hand out numbers to runners using public transport and will bring our bags to the post race area for us also.

Just wanted to let others know in case you were on the fence.

I am beyond impressed already with the organisers. If you read this, thanks again :D So accommodating and thoughtful. Making life really easy for us all!
    You're welcome!! :angel:

Advertisement