Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa statements

Options
  • 01-05-2018 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi , how far back can you provide visa statements on my visa card ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ubs69 wrote: »
    Hi , how far back can you provide visa statements on my visa card ?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We would hold account information for seven years. You can check statements from February 2012 onwards through the "Statements and Documents" tab within the "Statements" section of your 365 online profile. In this same section you also are given the option to order any other available statements from before that date through the post.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

Hi there,

We would hold account information for seven years. You can check statements from February 2012 onwards through the "Statements and Documents" tab within the "Statements" section of your 365 online profile. In this same section you also are given the option to order any other available statements from before that date through the post.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    thanks but I don't have a 365 acc , can I go to a branch and request them ? What is the cost ? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ubs69 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    thanks but I don't have a 365 acc , can I go to a branch and request them ? What is the cost ? Thanks

You can call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to order them for you or set you up with 365 online banking so that these statements can printed by you for free as there is a charge of €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for each additional page for duplicate statements to be sent out to you in the post.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement