Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Limit Resetting

Options
  • 02-05-2018 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

I hold a BOI Classic Credit Card.
    I have reached the monthly limit in April (£1,000.00).
    In order to get my credit available reset, does it happen automatically or am I supposed to make a down minimum payment in order to start utilising the card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello

In order to get my credit available reset, does it happen automatically or am I supposed to make a down minimum payment in order to start utilising the card?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This can depend on your credit card type or if you have any additional agreements with us, as we'd have to have a look into your account details I'd ask you to either raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile or by calling our credit card section directly on 0818 251 251 and the advisers in either section will be more than happy to look into your credit card account and confirm what options are available to you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hello

That isn't a monthly limit - it is the limit.
    To use the card you have to pay down the balance.

Advertisement