Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Present for Mum

• 02-05-2018 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Ok looking for ideas for gifts for Mother from Junior for her first birthday celebrations with him

Have done all the picture frames, keyrings, mugs with Junior looking for something different.

Just googling away looking as I type but if any other ideas please post

P.S.

Daddy has bought a gift already :D:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭scarepanda

This may or may not be relevant, and is a bit like marmite, you'll either love it or hate it, but if she breastfeeds, would she like a piece of jewellery that encorporates some breast milk? If you Google it you can see that pendants, rings etc can be made and they are quite nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

+1 on the breastmilk jewellery. I really really want some, and would cry my eyes out if my husband got it for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Pandora bracelet, you can add charms as you go and get specific ones for certain milestones so that eventually she can have a wrist full of little memories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Thanks for the replies

Not breastfeeding now but good idea

I like the Pandora bracelet is there anywhere you can get personalised charms ones so say with Juniors name and date of birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Thanks for the replies

Not breastfeeding now but good idea

I like the Pandora bracelet is there anywhere you can get personalised charms ones so say with Juniors name and date of birth

I'd say it should be easy enough to get them engraved if you can find one that has a spot for it

https://www.google.ie/search?q=personalised+pandora+charm&rlz=1C1CHBF_enIE787IE787&oq=personalised+pand&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.8148j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Advertisement
Advertisement