Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hume Scholarship - Maynooth / scholarship interviews

Options
  • 02-05-2018 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone has ever applied for the John Hume scholarship for PhD funding in Maynooth? I can't seen anything where it mentions an interview but I presume there's an interview process or is it just based on the online applications? If anyone has any insight or experience, I'd be really grateful - just trying to think ahead.

What are interviews generally like for scholarships? I guess they want to know how interested you are, what you can bring, how your research will benefit areas etc etc? Are they generally tough going or does it really just depend on the institution / interviewer on the day?

Many thanks in advance for any advice, info or suggestions :)

Advertisement