Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding online banking out of Ireland

Options
  • 02-05-2018 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have visited India for vacation.i forgot to inform. To bank.now iam facing problems by online transactions.they are asking for 3D secure to my mobile which I can’t bcoz iam out of the country my phone is not working

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ramya wrote: »
    I have visited India for vacation.i forgot to inform. To bank.now iam facing problems by online transactions.they are asking for 3D secure to my mobile which I can’t bcoz iam out of the country my phone is not working

Hi Ramya,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If you don't have access to the mobile phone number registered to your account I'd then ask you to call our 3D secure section directly on 00353 1 2500370 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement